Become a REPS Accredited Worldwide
Recognised Level 2 Kettlebell Instructor
If you plan on using kettlebells with your clients then you must attend the EPTI level 2 kettlebell instructor course.
In this course you’ll learn how to correctly and safely deliver kettlebell exercises with expertise.
In a crowded industry you will stand head and shoulders above other personal trainers with a core understanding of how to deliver a large variety of exercises with excellent technique, programming that will blow away your competition, and workouts that will excite your clients and keeping them coming back for more.
Our Kettlebell course is REPS accredited giving you all the qualifications you need to teach kettlebell training anywhere in the World.
Here is Why You Must Attend the EPTI Level 2 Kettlebell Instructor Course
- Kettlebells are a hugely popular training tool and your clients expect you to be certified in how to use them correctly.
- Help your clients achieve better fat loss results, increase strength, improve balance and build power. Kettlebell training produces fantastic results which in turn leads to happy clients, more referrals and a stable personal training business.
- The fitness industry is a competitive market, get an edge over your competition and stand out amongst the crowd as the go to fitness expert in your area.
- Learn how to make more money and work less hours with small groups, boot camps and semi-private 1-1 personal training kettlebell workouts
Here’s What You’ll Learn
During the EPTI Level 2 Kettlebell Instructor Course you will learn the 15 fundamental exercises including the swing, high pull, snatch, clean, press and Turkish get-up.
You will learn all the progressions and regressions of all the most important exercises so you can program workouts for different fitness levels and deliver fun, safe workouts for all of your clients.
Every exercise is broken down and taught step-by-step so you have a thorough understanding of how to teach kettlebells to your clients and deliver a workout experience that is unrivalled by your competition.
Why Choose EPTI?
- Our tutors have been using kettlebells for 20+ years and are internationally qualified.
- Your kettlebell certification is Worldwide accredited through REPS and UK accredited with CIMSPA.
- You’ll get unlimited access to training videos, manuals and lesson plans to refine and perfect your skills.
- Our campuses are based in Southern Europe so you can learn how to become a kettlebell expert in some of the Mediterrean’s most popular tourist destinations. And, because the course is regarded as an education expense it’s considered as a tax deduction. (Disclaimer: Always get tax advice from a registered accountant in your country).
You Will Be Accredited with Following
EPTI Certificate in Kettlebell Training.
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Kettlebell Training
16 CPD points with REPS
Who is this Course For?
This course is ideal for existing fitness professionals that wish to continue their professional development and currently hold AT LEAST a REPS level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification.
If you are not yet qualified as a fitness professional, then this course forms part of our Advanced & Master PT Diplomas.
The course is delivered with a blended learning approach. It consists of online home study of the theory and coursework assignment prior to the practical course, with support and guidance from your personal EPTI tutor.
The course concludes with a 1 day practical skills training course at our training campus in Spain, Malta or Cyprus.
In order to achieve this qualification, you will be required to pass the coursework assignment and a practical skills assessment which will be explained to you by the teaching team when you enrol.
Where are the Courses Held?
Sann Gwann, Malta = 16th June 2017
Denia, Spain = 23rd September
Estepona, Spain = 27th October
TO ENROL IN THE EPTI KETTLEBELL INSTRUCTOR COURSE CLICK THE “ADD TO CART” BUTTON
For more information regarding our EPTI Courses email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (UK) 0044 2037 691 106 (Spain) 0034 633 094 619.